Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shot Spells for a Magickal Party


I host a lot of parties. Some are magickal, some aren't.
Back in the early 2000's I was interviewed to be a judge for a reality TV show that I won't mention here by name.
They asked me to come up with a few challenges.
Being a Dionysus Archetype (mostly, not all) I whipped up a few Shot Spells then tried them out at Beltane with my coven family & friends.

Here are a few of the more popular ones. Use with caution but don't drink & drive:


Beer Buck Shot Potion for Masculine Power

(Beer, Lime & Sage)
Barley, Hops, Sage & Lime, in this brew now combine.
Daring, courage, clear & wise; manifest before our eyes.
For the Highest Good & Harming None, as I will it so let it be done.
SMIB

Lunar Lemonade Potion for Feminine Power

(Lemons, Water, Angel / Vanilla Sugar, Mugwort, Mint, Lemongrass)
Lemons Tart, Sugar Sweet. Mugwort, Mint, Vanilla Treat.
Psychic power now increase. Psychic blockage now release.
For the Highest Good & Harming None as I will it so let it be done.
SMIB

Celestial Champagne Potion for Clairvoyance

(Champagne, Angel/Vanilla Sugar, Angelica Archangelica)
Sparkling mist outside of time, settle gently in this wine
Bubbles tingling so we can see our lives & selves celestially
For the highest Good & Harming None, as I will it so let it be done.
SMIB

Dionysian Wine Potion for Ecstasy  

(Red or White Wine, Pine Nuts, Honey)
Dionysus, Sacred Vine. Dearest Lord, Wild Wine,
Draw us closer into thee. Enter gently into me
Drop of Honey, Nut of Pine, Place your blessing on this wine
Bless this grape so all may see thy gift of sacred Ecstasy
For the highest Good & Harming none, as I will it so let it be done.
SMIB

Cider Sex Potion

(Apple Cider, Nutmeg, Cloves, Cinnamon, Ginseng, Ginger)
Apple Cider, Ginger Sting, get the bodies tingling
Nutmeg, Cinnamon & Clove, stimulate the urge to Love
Ginseng root, stoke & churn. Sexual Heat now do burn.
 For the highest Good & Harming none, as I will it so let it be done.
SMIB

 Tequila Lightning Shot Potion for Power

(Tequila, Lemon, Salt, Fresh Ginger)
Lightning Flash & Thunder roar, Tequila Shot that I now pour
Power flow into me now in perfect why’s & perfect hows.
For the Highest Good & Harming None, as I will it so let it be done.
SMIB

Aphrodite Oyster Shot Love Potion

(One cocktail Oyster, a shot of Tabasco, Teaspoon of Salsa Citron Vodka)
Aphrodite, Queen of Love. Blushing Rose, Cooing Dove
Through this potion enter me. Through your magick set me free.
For the Highest Good & Harming None, as I will it so let it be done.
SMIB

No comments:

Post a Comment