Friday, August 17, 2012

A Spell for Masculinity (Ye ol' Butch Spell)







I wrote this back during my traditional training years as a spell for Litha/Summer Solstice.
I was joking earlier today about a Butch Spell, then I remembered I kinda already wrote one.
I'm sure I used a Gold candle annointed with musk oil. But use whatever feels manly.
Maybe Brut?
 

A Spell for Masculinity

 

I turn within to touch the core

to stir what has been stirred before.

I summon forth the God within, 

 to make my self more masculine.

Shoulders broad & chiseled jaw.

A countenance inspiring awe.

Manly ways & manly means,

from suit & tie to boots & jeans.

A handsome face, a golden glow.

Power above & power below.

Muscles strong, lean & long

God force from within.

Lugh & Herne, in me burn

Make me masculine.

For the Highest Good & Harming none,

As I will it, so let it be done.

SMIB

1 comment:

  1. I did this today with a white tea light candle, so hopefully something occurs lol

    ReplyDelete