Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Is He/She Right for me Spell ?



Sun and Moon Spell ~ Is he/she right for me?

I haven't used this spell in years, but I plan to very soon. 
Dating is always so... interesting. 
So why not tilt the scales in your favor when favoring a new perspective belle or beau. 
I suggest doing this 2 part spell in 2 parts approximately 12 hours apart. 
Do the Sun Spell by Daylight & the Moon Spell by Moonlight.


Sun:
On this day and in this hour
I call upon the Sun’s great power.
I ask thee to create for me
A perfect opportunity.
A place to talk, a place to meet
Divinely led and discreet.
So I can see if it’s meant to be 
for ____________ to be with me.
For the Highest Good & Harming None, 
as I will it, so let it be done. 
So mote it be!

Moon:
On this night and in this hour
I call upon the Moon’s great power.
I ask for thee to give to me
Divinely led imagery.
Through my dreams please show me
If ____________ is meant to be with me.
For the Highest Good & Harming None, 

as I will it, so let it be done.  
So mote it be! 


No comments:

Post a Comment