Monday, November 5, 2012

Post Sandy, Back to Work Update


Hi Folks,


We are still picking up pieces & putting them back together here at Drawing the Circle & The Silver Broom Ministries. All in all, we were very lucky with minimal damage to the home office & our center in Sayville, NY. We have electricity back, in both, but only have internet access in Sayville. So, keeping the schedule up to date with the many changes is tricky, but slowly doable.

That said, the Store at the Silver Broom is closed for the time being, but posted events on our DTCP website & our Silver Broom Ministries Facebook Group are up & running. If I have it up on either site, the event is a GO!

Personally, I have a lot on my mind I want to blog about very soon. There's nothing like a lot of time on my hands with no electronic distractions to get me praying & pondering. I will be working on my Samhain update soon, well, as soon as I can do it from my home, where I seem to write best. Once we have internet there you can bet I will be blogging again.

Until then, please stay safe, patient, warm & reaching for the Gods who made us; for comfort & guidance. The Gods know best & we are their children. Trust in them to guide & provide according to our skill at asking, listening & allowing them in.
Blessed Be,

Rev. Mark A. Lyons, President
Drawing the Circle Productions INC.
DrawingtheCircle@aol.com
631-968-8307 @ProfWitch on Twitter

www.drawingthecircle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment